Thanks for your interest on submitting a Guest Post to Everyday Carry Gear!
I’m interested in receiving well-written, unique content posts which will engage my current audience and inspire them to go out and build their EDC Kit, Bug Out Bag and Survival Cupboard. So if you've got a great article that you want to share, keep reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before submitting your post, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it will be beneficial to EverydayCarryGear.com readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not be published elsewhere.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1000 words long.
- Posts may not be political or religious in nature.
- Be sure to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and readable English.
- Ensure any links are relevant to the topic and working.
- Product reviews are accepted, however do not include any affiliate links.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes the reading experience much better.
- Include a short Author Bio with your article and link to your main website.
- Submit your proposed article via e-mail to [email protected]. Word doc and PDF formats are preferred. Also include the raw file for any relevant images.
Guest posts are generally reviewed within 1 week and if accepted will be published within 3 weeks. For a small fee the Author will be given a link back to their site.
Tips For Getting Your Post Published Faster
- I can't emphasise enough to proof read your article and ensure it has a good English reading flow. I'm happy to fix up minor amendments, however I will ask you to resubmit it if this process takes up too much of my time.
- If you really want to impress me, place 2 x Internal links within the article that link to other articles already on EverydayCarryGear.com. Again, this saves me time and gets your post published sooner.
- Include links to appropriate Amazon products that I can feature in the article.
- Headings, headings, headings! This is probably the main thing I'm constantly adding to the submissions I receive. Ensure you post has 1 x H1 heading (Title); at least 2 x H2 headings (Introduction and Conclusion); and H3 headings (Lists, Features, Pros and Cons, etc). If unsure, look at the most recently published articles.
Topics Of Interest:
I am most interested in the topics addressed often on Everyday Carry Gear, which are:
- EDC Knives
- Top 10
- Knife Features
- Knife Uses
- EDC Tools
- Multi Tools
- Leatherman Tools
- Credit Card Tools
- Fire Starters
- Keychain Pocket Tools
- Office EDC Tools
- Bug Out Bag
- How To Assemble
- Family Considerations
- Different Types
- What To Buy
- When Will They Be Needed
- Survival Gardens
- Food Prepping
- Best Tried and Tested Recipes
How To Get On My Blog Roll:
What to know how to get on my Blog Roll that is featured on the Right Hand Side Bar of every page of my site? Then you'll need to meet some particular criteria for this and if your site does fall short I have another offer for you.
So lets start with my basic automatic inclusion criteria:
- Your site is related closely to my niche,
- Posting of new articles on your site is at least 1 per month,
- Your Domain Authority (DA) is 40 or above, and
- I like your site
If your site doesn't meet the above criteria and you're keen to be listed on the Blog Roll, there is another option. If I like your site and your DA is below 40, then you'll need to submit 5 x Guest Post contributions to EverydayCarryGear.com. You'll still be able to include 2 x do-follow links in each article to sites of your choice. Once all 5 articles are received I will happily add you to the Blog Roll list. If this interests you, head over to my contact page and ensure you select 'Blog Roll' as your message subject.
How To Submit Your Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email your proposed post to [email protected] with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The body of your post (can be attached using Word or PDF format)
- Attach any relevant images
- A short author’s biography
So what are you waiting for, get blogging and I look forward to receiving your submission. Kel