Thanks for your interest on submitting a Guest Post to Everyday Carry Gear!
I’m interested in receiving well-written, unique content posts which will engage my current audience and inspire them to go out and build their EDC Kit, Bug Out Bag and Survival Cupboard. So if you've got a great article that you want to share, keep reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before submitting your post, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it will be beneficial to EverydayCarryGear.com readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not be published elsewhere.
- Your article must be a minimum of 1000 words long.
- Posts may not be political or religious in nature.
- Be sure to check your spelling, grammar, punctuation and readable English.
- Ensure any links are relevant to the topic and working.
- Product reviews are accepted, however do not include any affiliate links.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes the reading experience much better.
- Include a short Author Bio with your article and link to your main website.
- Submit your proposed article via e-mail to email@example.com. Word doc and PDF formats are preferred. Also include the raw file for any relevant images.
Guest posts are generally reviewed within 1 week and if accepted will be published within 3 weeks. For a small fee the Author will be given a link back to their site.
Tips For Getting Your Post Published Faster
- I can't emphasise enough to proof read your article and ensure it has a good English reading flow. I'm happy to fix up minor amendments, however I will ask you to resubmit it if this process takes up too much of my time.
- If you really want to impress me, place 2 x Internal links within the article that link to other articles already on EverydayCarryGear.com. Again, this saves me time and gets your post published sooner.
- Include links to appropriate Amazon products that I can feature in the article.
- Headings, headings, headings! This is probably the main thing I'm constantly adding to the submissions I receive. Ensure you post has 1 x H1 heading (Title); at least 2 x H2 headings (Introduction and Conclusion); and H3 headings (Lists, Features, Pros and Cons, etc). If unsure, look at the most recently published articles.
Topics Of Interest:
I am most interested in the topics addressed often on Everyday Carry Gear, which are:
- EDC Knives
- Top 10
- Knife Features
- Knife Uses
- EDC Tools
- Multi Tools
- Leatherman Tools
- Credit Card Tools
- Fire Starters
- Keychain Pocket Tools
- Office EDC Tools
- Bug Out Bag
- How To Assemble
- Family Considerations
- Different Types
- What To Buy
- When Will They Be Needed
- Survival Gardens
- Food Prepping
- Best Tried and Tested Recipes
How To Submit Your Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email your proposed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The body of your post (can be attached using Word or PDF format)
- Attach any relevant images
- A short author’s biography
So what are you waiting for, get blogging and I look forward to receiving your submission. Kel