Thanks for your interest in Guest Posting on Everyday Carry Gear!
I’m interested in receiving well-written, unique content posts which will engage my current audience and inspire them to go out and build their EDC Kit or Bug Out Bag. So if you’ve got a great article that you want to share, keep reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before submitting your post, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it will be beneficial to ECG readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not be published elsewhere.
- Posts must be between 800-1200 words.
- Posts may not be political or religious in nature.
- Be sure to check your spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ensure any links are relevant to the topic and working.
- Product reviews are accepted, however do not include any affiliate links.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Submit your proposed post via e-mail to email@example.com. Word doc and PDF formats are preferred. Also include the raw file for any relevant images.
- Make sure you are available for contributing to the comments once your post has been published.
Guest posts are reviewed within 1 week and if accepted will be published within 2 weeks. The Author will be given a link back to their site.
Topics of Interest:
We are most interested in the topics addressed often on Everyday Carry Gear, which are:
- EDC Knives
- Top 10
- Knife Features
- Knife Uses
- EDC Tools
- Multi Tools
- Leatherman Tools
- Credit Card Tools
- Fire Starters
- Keychain Pocket Tools
- Office EDC Tools
- Bug Out Bag
- How To Assemble
- Family Considerations
- Different Types
- What To Buy
- When Will They Be Needed
How to Submit a Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email your proposed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
- Your post title
- The body of your post (can be attached using Word or PDF format)
- Attach any relevant images
- A short author’s bio
So what are you waiting for, get blogging!