A knife is a tool that is used for different daily purposes all the time, especially depending on your field of work. It is an extremely important tool with a large degree of diversification and therefore, carrying one is certainly needed for most of us. But, carrying a knife that is both safe and concealed is a tricky task. If you prefer your pocket it will no doubt take up most of that space and leave your other gadgets out in the open.
An effective alternative to keeping your knife in your pocket is keeping it in your boot. This may seem a bit funny and strange, but it does have its advantages. Most of the methods discussed below will allow you to access your knife quickly and carry it safely. So let’s take a look.
How To Carry A Boot Knife In 5 Different Ways
1. Beside Your Ankle: If you wear a boot with a high ankle, keeping knives inside it is really easy because a high ankle provides enough space for knives. You can easily keep thin small knives or folding boot knives inside the ankle of the shoe. The knives will stay beside your ankle and you can easily take it out at the time of necessity. This is a common method of carrying boot knives.
2. In The Boot Sheath: There are some boots on the market which are specially manufactured for carrying knives. These boots come with a sheath on it which allows the user to keep a knife inside it. Carrying knives in these kinds of boots is pretty comfortable because the sheath is specifically made for carrying knives. All you need to do is choose a knife that perfectly fits into the sheath.
3. By Adding An Extra Sheath: You can also add an extra sheath to your boot in order to carry your boot knife. You can add an extra sheath to your boot by using lace. Sew two laces with the edges of the sheath. Tie up one lace with your boot and another one with your leg in order to carry the knife.View Product
If you want to make this method more accurate, sew the closed edge of your sheath with the boot and sew a lace with the other edge. After wearing the boot, tie the lace around your leg so that the sheath remains tightly in position. After that, put your knife inside the sheath.
4. Under Your feet: There are some people who carry the boot knife under their feet. They simply keep the knife inside the boot and wear it. In this method, the knife lies under your feet. So, you may feel uncomfortable. That’s why only thin knives can be carried in this method. The boots also should have enough space and obviously, the knife should be kept inside a sheath. Still, this method is not comfortable as it creates a barrier in running.
5. With The Lace Of The Boot: This method can easily be applied to the boots that have a long ankle. If you have a long ankle boot, you can keep the knife inside the twist of the lace of the boot. The knife must have a sheath, otherwise, it will cut the lace of the boot.
How To Carry A Boot Knife Conclusion
Carrying a knife in your boots is a great idea. But if you want to implement it, you need to know how you can carry knives both safely and properly. I hope now you know how to carry your boot knife. Or if you can, you may find your own way to do it.